- Research Tools & Collections
Help & Services
Use Your Library
Help & Tutoring
- Study Spaces & Computers
- About the Library
- Ask Us
SHAREOK is the joint institutional repository shared by the Oklahoma State University Libraries, the University of Oklahoma Libraries, and the University of Central Oklahoma Library. It serves as the home for the intellectual output of these communities and includes digital dissertations, faculty publications, digital special collections, open access publications, open educational resources, and more.
SHAREOK and Experts Directory
You may use Experts Directory to deposit your scholarship directly to SHAREOK. People viewing your Experts public profile can then download it directly from there. Further, the Library will archive and preserve the work and enhance the visibility and discoverability of the work on Google Scholar and other search engines.
Here are a few examples of ways you might use this service:
- You have published an article in a subscription journal but retained your right to share the accepted manuscript (did you know most journals allow authors to self-archive their work? Use the SHERPA/RoMEO directory to help locate policies by journal title)
- You are presenting a poster or slides at a conference and you want to make these available to attendees or others who aren't able to attend
- Your funder or publisher requires you to make your data publicly available as a condition of funding
- You have written a white paper or report and wish to make it available to a wider audience