Tickets go on sale soon. Call 405-744-7273 for early reservations.
Seating is limited and tickets will sell quickly. Reservations are available on a first-come basis.
- Individual tickets are $100 and include admission to the welcome reception, dinner, keynote address and booksigning that follows. (50% is tax-deductible)
- Sponsored student tickets $100 each. Sponsor the attendance of an OSU student. (100% is tax-deductible)
- Table sponsorships are $1,500 each. This includes admission for 10 and recognition in the program. ($1,000 is tax-deductible)
- Premium table sponsorships are $2,500 each. This includes admission for 10, with premium seating and VIP author meet and greet, one premium parking pass and recognition in the program. ($2,000 is tax-deductible)
- Donations toward the success of the event are also appreciated. (100% tax-deductible)
The H. Louise & H.E. "Ed" Cobb Speaker Series is made possible each year thanks to the generosity of the Cobb family.
For information on the H. Louise & H.E. "Ed" Cobb Speaker Series presented by the Friends of the OSU Library, contact Debbie Clemons at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-744-7273.
For more information on giving to the Library contact Jill Johnson at email@example.com or 405-385-0733.