- Research Tools & Collections
Help & Services
Use Your Library
Help & Tutoring
- Study Spaces & Computers
- About the Library
- Ask Us
About the ETL
What is our Mission?
The Mary L. Williams Education and Teaching Library works closely with its campus and community partners and strives to offer research assistance, as well as opportunities for collaboration with faculty and students in areas of instruction and information literacy. The ETL also serves as a state-wide resource by providing educational materials and information to teachers and administrators.
Who can use the ETL?
Any Oklahoma State students, faculty, and/or members of the Stillwater community are welcome to use the ETL. Just bring your campus ID or apply for a courtesy card.
The Education and Teaching Library is located in Willard Hall, room 001.
How long can I keep materials I have checked out? (Note: These periods differ from those of the Main Library)
- Undergraduate students: 2 weeks
- Graduate students: 30 days
- Faculty: 1 semester
- Courtesy Card Holders: 2 weeks
What's in the ETL?Included within the ETL's collection are:
- Fiction and Non-fiction titles for grades K-12, including picture books
- Professional teaching resources, including instructional guides and lesson plans
- Textbooks and supplemental curriculum materials
- DVDs for instructional use in the classroom or for professional development
- Kits, games, toys, puppets, posters, MP3 audio books, and other resources to supplement and enhance the instructional curriculum
- Native American books for children
- Oklahoma history materials and resources
Need to talk to us?Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 405-744-6310 Find us on Twitter.