- Research Tools & Collections
Help & Services
Use Your Library
Help & Tutoring
- Study Spaces & Computers
- About the Library
- Ask Us
Digitization services supports the library’s mission to enhance the usability of digital library services and collections.
Partnering with library faculty, branch libraries, the library metadata group and the library IT department, we create a digital product that is easily searchable for research and discovery.
The department is available Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm during the University’s operating schedule.
What we do:
- Document scanning, which includes but is not limited to scanning flat paper items such as manuscripts, photographs, maps, posters up to 56" in size.
- Digital Photography for 2 dimensional items over 56" in length.
- Digital macro-photography for 3 dimensional items smaller than 2' x 2'.
- Digital Image Processing using the Adobe Creative Suite for digital conversion, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and general photo editing (cropping, color correcting, etc.).
- Large-Format Printing of high quality prints up to 42” in the smallest dimension. Prints are used for signage, posters, photographs for exhibits and presentation purposes.