- Research Tools & Collections
Help & Services
Use Your Library
Help & Tutoring
- Study Spaces & Computers
- About the Library
- Ask Us
The Circulation Department staffs the Circulation Desk and Laptop Desk in the Edmon Low Library whenever the building is open. We check out and check in library materials. Circulation is also the checkout point for the Libraryâ€™s collection of laptops, MacBooks and tablets. We are the pickup location for Interlibrary Loan items, books "on hold" and recalled books. We also oversee the reservation and checking out of the Library Study Rooms.
What we do:
- Answer questions about the Library whenever the building is open.
- Check out books and laptops to students, faculty and staff
- Pickup area for Interlibrary Loan items, items on Hold and Recalled materials
- Provide circulation services to state residents and visiting scholars